- 24 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Whey Protein Isolates • Primary Source
- 100% of the Protein From Whey
- 74 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and a spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond The Basics
- Nearly 79% Protein by Weight (24 g of protein per 30.4 g serving size)
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) main ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from whey protein isolate and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamic acid in each serving
- More than 5 grams of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine in each serving
- The “Gold Standard” for protein quality.
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5 lb is blended with whey protein isolate and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, that facilitates lean muscle growth.
- ON Nutrition Gold Standard contains recommended 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs that speeds-up muscle recovery post strenuous workout sessions
- It regulates and improves the metabolism of your body.
- ON Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein improves endurance, stamina, and vigor of an individual.
- ON Gold Standard Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate is a premium quality health supplement that is made to accelerate immunity & provide optimum nourishment to athletes.
- It also contains faster-digesting protein that helps muscle recovery & growth
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey protein includes Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g & Trans Fat 0g
- ON Whey Protein 5 lb. also contains 40mg cholesterol & 130g sodium along with 3g of carbohydrate & 2gm of sugar
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey protein helps to increase lean body mass
Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Tip: Adjust the taste for your Gold Standard 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Shaker Cup: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake. Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey an even better post workout product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
Think Outside The Glass: Gold Standard 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Protein blend (whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, acesulfame potassium, aminogen, lactase.
Allergen information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
Store in a cool, dry, place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor/dietician/gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.